Forums 论坛

05/02/2012 21:32:28
Re: 24hr resigned

Dear Mr. Siew,
My staff work in my company 3years she resigned 24hrs without giving notice. So she owe company 1month pay. Until now already more than 1yr she didn't pay anything. Recently I met her with her brother i ask her about this matter she keep quite, her brother answer me they not going to pay and tell me bring up to the court, so what should I do can I win this case if go to court. Thanks. Regards.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
06/02/2012 09:10:55
If her salary was not more than RM1500, you can make a complaint at the Labour Office. Otherwise, you may have to consult a lawyer see whether you can sue for it.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO