Forums 论坛

13/01/2012 14:55:11
Re: Panel Doc

If my company alrd have panel doc, but i go Goverment Hospital for maternity check up, and the MC still valid or not?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
15/01/2012 07:59:00
Consult your panel doctor first whether they can do the check up and if not, let them refer you to the government hospital.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO