Forums 论坛

06/01/2012 17:52:34
Re: Entitled

Sir, chinese new year have 2 days public holiday, if i start take unpaid leave 7 days ? Am i entitled to have the pay of the ?
i still on probation period, this is my 1st job, please advise. Thank you.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
08/01/2012 07:53:45
It is up to the employer to pay for the PH or not since you are applying for unpaid leave.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO