Forums 论坛

05/01/2012 02:27:41
Re: Wanna ask is this correct way or wrong

Was working nearly 12 months,no written confirmation nor extended probation in writing just verbally to me. And now being sack of non performance also no written termination letter.Can I hold a case
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
05/01/2012 08:50:30
You go to the Labour Office and make a complaint.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO