Forums 论坛

04/01/2012 14:04:12
Re: Staff absconded with colleagues money

How do we retrieve the staff petrol claim money which the supervisor who resigned 24 hrs,collected by him on behalf of his staff and also company monies collected by the same supervisor. do we report to the police and bring to civil court.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
04/01/2012 18:33:46
Warn the supervisor that the company will report to the police if money not returned immediately.
Edit | Delete

07/08/2012 13:11:48
Hi there. WHen can we determine whether it is a abscond or absent? any specific time frame?
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO