I am working in a retail shop; selling personal care, beauty products, household products, etc.
1. I am a supervisor with a salary of RM1500 per month. My working hour is 10am to 10pm with a day off in any day given by my employer. Sometimes I am required to work till11pm. Shouldn't I be paid OT, because currently I am not paid OT? My employer gives me a certain percentage of rewards based on monthly sales though.
2. Am I entitled to medical claim? If yes, is there a limit? How about for those whose salary are lesser than mine; are they entitled to medical claim, if yes, is there a limit? Say, consultation plus medicines is RM150. And this happened twice a month. Can we claim all these amount?
3. Is it legal for my employer to deduct my salary because of missing items (products to be sold) in the shop?
5. My employer gives our salary on 7th every month using cheque. Is this legal because it takes 3 days to be cleared?
6. Can my employer force me to take my annual leave balance? I have 15 days balance and my employer is 'forcing' me and my colleagues to finish off our annual leave balance before the year ends. I actually preferred to be paid.
7. If I didn't utilised all my MC entitlement, can I ask to be paid on the balance?
8. Say, I ask for annual leave on Tuesday till next Tuesday; meaning coming back to work on next Wednesday, am I not entitled my day off on the week I come back to work?
Thanks in advance for replying.