Forums 论坛

Chea Chee Kai
29/11/2011 13:59:17
Re: Reimburse Claims

Have resigned 1 month ago, my petrol , toll & etc claims havent issue to me on the last day of my 1 month notice. its been 1months delay before my resignation. now already 2months the claim haven't issued back to me.

have been chasing the admin to work on it faster, ending up the reason for them is only 1 person was working, and the company have alot of things to do other than checking my claims.

does this reason acceptable? can i complain to the Labour Law office for this?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
29/11/2011 16:19:14
Yes, you have to make the complaint if you still did get your money.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO