Forums 论坛

23/11/2011 19:37:28
Re: Question - Compensation of dismissal~

I'm 56yrs old, and i have been working in Syarikat Guan Seng Kilang Paku SDN. BHD.(a hardware manufacturing based company located in near Royal Selangor Sdn. Bhd) for more 30 years ago.

Since i had worked there been for long time ago, but the payment of the salary is only according to daily paid!!!

Now, my company is facing bankruptcy problem, and my boss dismissing us without paying us any compensation of dismissal, the reason is JUST BECAUSE WE GET DAILY PAID!!!

So... can I get my compensation pay as well according to this case?

Pls kindly advise. Waiting for your reply.


Edit | Delete

KL Siew
23/11/2011 20:48:31
Go to the Labour Department and make a complaint. Don't wait.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO