Forums 论坛

Ms Yap
02/11/2011 16:27:29
Re: Insufficient Notice

There is an employee tender resignation on 29/10 but she requested to leave early (without 1 month notice) on 31/10. According to the Employment Letter she need to give 1 month notice. The question is can the company claim back 1 month full salary (Nov Salary) from her?is it against the Labour Law?What procedure we need to that of we want to report to the Labour Office?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
02/11/2011 17:17:11
You can go to the Labour Office and make a claim against her.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO