Forums 论坛

27/10/2011 18:02:08
Re: adjustment salary.

While i join my company, my post is Supervisor Assitant. After 2 year, they change my post to Cashier. Salary they adjusted. Less RM200. Cause position change, salary changed too.. Can i complaints it at Labour Law Office.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
28/10/2011 08:19:24
You negotiate with your employer first see whether they will give you better pay for the new post. If they wouldn't agree, then you consider consulting the Labour Office.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO