Forums 论坛

26/10/2011 22:35:23
Re: Change my designation without giving notice

During interview, i was told to work as chemist and the boss rushed me to quit my previous job. Then on the first day, they assigned me to do documentation job without my permission, which means it's not relevant to the post of chemist.I refused and the boss just said so sorry, and asked me to look for another job..So can i bring this case to labour office?Or wait until the boss wanna terminate me?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
27/10/2011 11:45:58
You don't quit. Let them terminate your service first and then can either complain to the Labour Office or the Industrial Relations Department.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO