Forums 论坛

05/09/2011 11:28:28
Re: Suspended for more than one month

I'd like to know, i suspended on 2 August 2011 for harassment following the actions taken by me against a few staff at work. Company has not called for any investigations. Two letters sent to HR but no reply. Can I seek advice at the labour office

Thank you.

Edit | Delete

KL Siew
05/09/2011 11:51:03
Yes, you can seek advice from the Labour Office. But, if you are covered by the Employment Act, I would suggest you first read up Section 14 of the EA
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO