Forums 论坛

29/08/2011 17:25:26
Re: Sec 44

1. How to keep the register
2. Should co. register with Pejabat Tenaga Kerja?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
30/08/2011 09:36:58
1. The details of the register is like this. Such register can be bought in bookshops. You may need it only if you have many married female workers.

2. Any company having employees must inform the Labour Department (JTK).
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO