Forums 论坛

24/08/2011 15:22:17
Re: Part Time Regulations

Dear KL Siew,

If i want to employed part timer for one or two months. Do i need to give Annual Leave and Sick Leave? How about hospitalisation?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
24/08/2011 16:01:53
You can read up the Part Time workers Regulations , you may know how to go about it. If still not sure, you will have to consult the Labour Office.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO