Forums 论坛

18/08/2011 10:04:11
Re: Misconduct behaviour

Dear Klsiew,
I one of the employee at a customer service would like to inform that I was unable to perform my regular activities on 12 july as i got my mc from the doctor that i wont be able to work,as my manager told i have to work doesnt matter how the serious the injury was.then i email to my hq that i was medically harassment as i was unfit to perform.due to fear i immediately resign the my job,and my company offered me a half month salary due to the fear that i will report to the labour office.Can i still complain to labour department?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
18/08/2011 15:12:33
Yes, you still can complain.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO