Forums 论坛

29/07/2011 12:50:15
Re: High Court

Hello Sir!

As i mention before this, i won my case at labour office, and my ex boss make an appeal to high court.

This morning was appeal hearing in high court and!

HE DIDNT SHOW UP!! So the judge said his appeal is cancel. and judge give me RM250 amount of money.

the problem right now.

what should I do to get what I already won since he still refuse to pay ?

Thank You
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
29/07/2011 14:37:36
So fast for the High Court to hear your case and the judge gave you Rm250? When was your case decided at the Labour Office? Anyway, if that's the case, go back to the Labour Office and inquire about the next course of action.
Edit | Delete

29/07/2011 16:06:35
Yes, The judge gave me Rm250 but my ex boss have to pay it.. LOL. My case was decided at labour office around 1 month ago.

thank you :)
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO