Forums 论坛

28/07/2011 15:20:54
Re: Sexual Haressment

Dear Mr. Siew, i have a lady friend is sexual haressment by her company management staff, what she can do? should she go to report to labour office or police?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
28/07/2011 16:41:57
I think you better advise her to consult the Labour Department first.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO