Forums 论坛

26/07/2011 04:46:33
Re: labor court to high court

Hello Sir,
I WON my case in labor court but my employer still refuse to pay my salary. so now he drag this case to high court.

Just want to know, what will i be facing in high court?
How many percent of winning in high court ?

does a lawyer necessary ? since i dont have enough many to hired a lawyer, is there any way for me to get a free charge lawyer ?

thank you :)
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
26/07/2011 08:51:13
Your employer is obviously not satisfied with the decision of the Labour Office and that's why he is appealing to the high court. He is now fighting the Labour Office against their decision, not you. Anything you are not sure, you can ask the officer who dealt with your case. If you still want to get some free legal advice, you can approach the government Legal Aids Bureau (Biro Bantuan Guaman).
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO