Forums 论坛

20/07/2011 18:08:30
Re: MC from traditional practitional or Chinese shin sheh

Dear Sir,

Recently one staff submit MC using Chinese Traditional doctor certificate. Can we reject the MC? is this MC recognised by labour or regulated?

Please advice. Thanks.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
20/07/2011 20:28:54
Chinese traditional physicians' medical certificates are not acceptable under the EA.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO