Forums 论坛

06/07/2011 14:30:40
Re: Panel doctors

I was very sick and my company panel of doctors are quite far away. Can I seek medical help from other doctors and claim ?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
06/07/2011 17:57:00
The Employment Act says you can but I don't know whether you come under the Act or not. The Act only covers employees with salary not more than RM1500. Since you are very sick, you can phone up the company and ask for permission to see other doctors so that there will not be misunderstanding.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO