Forums 论坛

May Chung
06/07/2011 11:12:21
Re: Termination

My boss got plan to terminate our service without any reason. What kind of compensation should we get from employer?

Employee A
Year of service : 20 years
salary : RM 2600

Employee B
Year of service : 1 year
salary : RM 3900

Edit | Delete

KL Siew
06/07/2011 17:31:33
If ever your service is terminated, you can seek redress at the Industrial Relations Department. Really can't say what sort of compensation you can get.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO