Forums 论坛

05/07/2011 14:53:12
Re: termination

My boss verbally asked me not to come to work anymore and paid my salary on 30.6.11. without notice and termination letter. on the 4.7.11 my friend advice me to Labour dept to complant .

Can i ask the Boss to give me the ternination letter on 30.06.11.but i afraid the boss will refuse to give me,and say the other way round that i terminate myself coz didn't turn up for 3 days. What should i do?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
05/07/2011 16:22:47
That's possible. But there may be someone who knew about what the boss did to you. Anyway, go and complain all the same and see what advice the Labour Office is going to give you.
Edit | Delete

06/07/2011 11:41:46
I went to Labour Dept. complant about it, but the officer advice me, if possible to get the termination letter from that company. Otherwise they can't do anything.

There's someone knew about what the boss did to me but he don't want to get into trouble by telling the truth. Is there other way?

Edit | Delete

KL Siew
06/07/2011 18:05:37
Yes, you can ask for the letter but now (after so many days) I don't know whether he will give or not. Furthermore as you said, he might even turn around and accuse you of disappearing after receiving your pay and might even want to claim compensation from you instead. Only you can weigh the pros and cons of your own case and you make your own decision.
Edit | Delete

09/07/2011 08:45:01
Thank you Mr. Siew

I already get the termination letter from them and had send it to Labour Dept. Pending further action.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO