Forums 论坛

20/06/2011 14:26:25
Re: Allowance

Hi mr siew, need ur advice urgently.. I am entitle for 5k allowance every month whenever i go abroad. While i was abroad, company has cut down the allowance to 2500 without giving notice and sign by me. I have spoken to md and he insist on not going to reimburse the balance. Can i make a case? And where should i go to file a case? Labor or ird? Or go with lawyer firm?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
20/06/2011 17:03:29
If there is written undertaking to pay 5K allowance, you may consult a lawyer for legal advice. It is not a case for the Labour Department or IR Department.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO