Forums 论坛

09/03/2010 09:12:46
Re: Termination after DI

I was terminated after due inquiry due to tempered mc. I do admit that I change the medical certificate. I wrote an apology letter and even apologize to the company in the inquiry. But the company still terminate me eventhough I wrote an appeal letter. I did it because I need a break after a long hard work, but they said what I did is criminal in nature. Can I file a complaint and ask for my job back or should I ask for balance salary? I was terminated 1 month before my contract expire.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
09/03/2010 10:26:22
Honestly, I think it would be better for you to spend time looking for another job instead of complaining. It is just not a good case to complain.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO