Forums 论坛

03/06/2011 09:50:24
Re: overtaken annual leave

How to calculate overtaken AL 1 day for resign staff.

should we calculate based on per cander month or divide 26 days?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
03/06/2011 12:48:16
That will be no pay leave, based on calendar month.
Edit | Delete

04/06/2011 09:44:41
Sir, if staff work only 5 mnth and resign can he claim his annual leave how to calculate . Thanks.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
06/06/2011 15:49:34
The staff can be given prorated leave.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO