Forums 论坛

30/05/2011 13:54:37
Re: What Should I Do? Urgently Need Help!!

A retired lady worked at a cafe and this cafe has changed the owner. The new owner has asked this retired lady to change her working days from 6 days a week to 3 days a week and also from monthly paid to daily paid. This retired lady refuse to accept the new terms & conditions and the cafe new owner asked the retired lady to leave the cafe if she is not happy. In this situation, can she lodged a file at labour office?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
31/05/2011 16:21:32
Yes, she can make a complaint at the Labour Office.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO