Forums 论坛

ms jdr
08/03/2010 01:55:48
Re: query on medical leave

I am under contract for 1 year and have been working in the company for 4 months. Can the company terminate my contract if i am under mc? to date i have taken 7 days of mc. Will they need to pay me if i am terminated??
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
08/03/2010 08:46:51
If you have already been terminate from service, you may complain to the Industrial Relations Department for reinstatement. Let them look into the matter.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO