Forums 论坛

12/05/2011 13:25:30
Re: annual leave

hi ms, i already tender my resignation letter. i entitled for 12 days annual leave, but now i stil have balance of leave, can i off set the leave?
Edit | Delete

12/05/2011 13:28:01
hi ms. the reason i leave the company is the boss used vulgar words (fuck) to me , watever is it should not use that word... what should i do now , pls advise ..
Edit | Delete

12/05/2011 13:31:46
You can use your AL to offset the resignation period. Call your HR department count your last day in the company.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO