Forums 论坛

28/04/2011 15:47:03
Re: Leaves Entitlement

If an employee who met with a vehicular accident and have been away from work close to one year. What do you think we can do with regards to his annual leave entitlement? Will he be entitled for the usual annual leaves entitlement? Then how about MC & HL?? If not what should his entitlement be?

Edit | Delete

28/04/2011 15:58:05
Your question is same with "apple", she post same question on today.
Same vehicle or same people? =.="
Never mind, i answer again.

They still entitled AL as long they are cover with EA and still working under the company.

Normal procedure HRD will do is:-
Minus hospital leave 60 days, then minus AL, then only start count unpaid leave.

MC + HL = 60 days per year

1) If the employee is on duty or on the way going to work or back work (30min), they can claim socso. The HRD need lodge a report to socso or the employee can lodge report by them self also.

2) The company need to pay the salary of the employee for the 60 days sick leave and AL (AL and HL is renew every year) and no action as termination can be take by the employer.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO