Forums 论坛

18/04/2011 15:39:01

I have just started work. The post I applied was customer service.
After working for few months, I was asked also to be in-charged of co's stock. As I have no much experience, I did not handle the stock well. First there are 3 items missing and I have to pay for them (about 400). Recently there are 5 itmes missing and I have to pay for them by installment (about 1K). I donot want to handle the stock. So I decided to resigned.
Before I resigned, I want to know why am I paying for the missing items,
when I am not the only one holding the keys and why I have to do the
stock job when my letter appointment is customer service. I have to
give 1 month notice, can I request not to do this stock job for this 1 month.
I cannot afford to pay anymore. My salary is small. Please advise. Thanks
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
18/04/2011 19:04:50
If they have deducted your salary for missing stock, you can complain to the Labour Department and let them look into the matter. I think you better do so.
Edit | Delete

19/04/2011 10:12:35
Thank KL Siew.

If I keep quiet and let my boss deducted my salary, does it means that I took the goods? I do not want to make the matter too big, I just want to resign and start somewhere fresh.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
19/04/2011 18:35:54
Up to you. But at least mention the losing stock matter in your resignation letter and you should not be blamed for it as you are not the only one holding the keys. Don't let them say you resign because you are guilty.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO