Forums 论坛

abused jejaka
14/04/2011 09:57:48
Re: victim of HR

I was asked to further study by my company and working at the same time.The problem now is I have'nt signed any aggrement and I plan to resign soon.The HR manager claimed that I NEED TO PAY the 10 months salary since I've enrolled my study .The study fees is paid by myself but the HR claimed that salary given is assumed as a scholarship.So the question is do I need to pay the 10 month salary or can I just tender a notice accordingly.Thank you for your advice
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
14/04/2011 15:05:34
I don't .know what is this arrangement all about. Go and consult the Labour Department.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO