Forums 论坛

15/03/2011 14:43:12
Re: Temporary Suspension of emploment

As our staff is still having MC leave since 12/11/2010 till now and still unable to start back to work as he said need another 2 or 3 months to recover back, now our company also having problem on job less case, so can u please advise us how should we write a prober letter to temporary suspend this worker ? Coz we have paid up his salary till up to date is Feb'2011, or how should we culcurate for him if we terminate his service from this company ? Because boss mentioned that this Machinery operator due to our job lesser now we are unable to pay out more his expenses! Please reply ASAP! Thanks!
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
16/03/2011 14:54:56
I think you better get a consultant to do it for you.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO