Forums 论坛

14/03/2011 11:29:11
Re: Sick Leave pay

Existing we have a staff got accident last year since 12/11/2010, he has broke his left leg & had rest since 12/11/2010 till 4/3/2011, as our company already paid him salary continuos since now, he back to work start 7/3/2011 so how should we deduct back his salary to cover back company act? Is it we only need to pay out 60 days salaries from his MC start?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
16/03/2011 08:05:35
If the accident happened during work, you report to SOCSO. Otherwise, you just pay sick leave pay according to the Employment Act.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO