Forums 论坛

02/03/2010 09:55:13
Re: mc day

my company always deduct stafff basic n comisen when a staff taken mc ,even got a medical certificate,can v complaint this?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
02/03/2010 13:56:38
You may complain to the Labour Office.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO