Forums 论坛

01/03/2010 17:22:03
Re: confuse

my company has transfer me from pg to bw due to im staying at bw and previously i travelled to and fro everyday. but right now my company is going to close on this end of month 31-03-2010 due to some reason. i worked in this company since my manager said that they r going to transfer me back again to pg branch and hostel will be provided. but if i decline, do my company pay me compensate?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
01/03/2010 18:57:00
Don't count too much on getting any compensation, it is not a sure case. Don't try to decline first. Go to the Butterworth Labour Office and consult one of the officers there.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO