Forums 论坛

25/02/2010 17:28:31
Re: Transfer to common shareholder company (associates)

I've just been transfer by short notice to company which common shareholder (associates) have interest. Situation, currently i'm working in co A which have common shareholder with co z. Letter of transfer is issued by co A (not common shareholder) to me and need to start work immediately. My question whether is this a legal or illegal since there is no discussion on this matter between myself and co A. What action can i take?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
25/02/2010 20:46:54
I would suggest you consult the Labour Department or the Industrial Relations Department about your problems with the transfer. Get some proper advice before you make up your mind to accept or not.
Edit | Delete

01/03/2010 12:48:49
Actually it a force transfer. Received letter by thursday and need to report by Monday.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO