Forums 论坛

11/01/2011 13:51:25
Re: Family member leave

i am working with a private company, my baby had admitted in hospital about 18days for surgery operation, is there any provision in the labour law that allow for the family member leave entitlement ?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
11/01/2011 14:32:51
You will have to take your own annual leave for that purpose.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO