Forums 论坛

06/01/2011 22:28:38
Re: wages

If one person, signed contract with agreed rate. Wages paid according to the rate, but on the third payment, employer lower the rate by himself without informing employee, and reverse all the wages back. And giving the reason, given wrong contract to the employee to sign. Wt should this employee do?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
07/01/2011 13:15:42
I think the employee can go to the Labour Office and make a complaint if the parties cannot reach some sort of mutual agreement.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO