Forums 论坛

Michelle Low
05/01/2011 11:08:00

Dear Sir/Mdm,

There is an employee taken 30 days sick leave due to her accident and no hospitalisation required for her case.

However, she has taken 1 month sick leave based on her sick leave slip from doctor.

Hence, I deducted 16 days from her salary.

Now, she claimt that employer shall fully bear her sick leave due to accident and she has clarified with labour officer that employer has done wrong in this case.

Thus, can you advice the correct method for this case by labour law Malaysia.


Michelle Low
03-9173 1961
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
05/01/2011 17:12:48
What you should do is to ask the Labour office whether what she said was true or not. If the accident occurred during work, then you should report the matter to SOCSO.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO