Forums 论坛

Tock YC
19/12/2010 22:10:28
Re: Abuse of powe

It's abuse of power in office also can make complaint to labour office
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
20/12/2010 18:11:53
It depends what type of abuse. If the abuse resulted in your losing benefits under the Employment Act, then you can bring the matter up with the Labour Office.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO