Forums 论坛

01/12/2010 11:11:36
Re: sick leave

Our company policy not record say than health care / traditional medical can entitled sick leave. But this health care give sick certificate to our employee. And our employee submit HR. Can we accept or not?
Edit | Delete

01/12/2010 16:35:42

sec.60F(1) stated 'registered medical practitioner'. U can refer whether the medical practitioner is registered or not through the MMA.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO