Forums 论坛

31/10/2010 12:52:20
Re: Overpaid amount

Recently we have found that overpaid a Boilerman salary for 6 mths period. The company has decided to collect back the 3 mths overpaid of RM1461.88 from him. His total gross wages for October is RM2019.
1) can we deduct RM1000 from his Oct 2010 wages without his consent?

Thank you!
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
31/10/2010 22:20:45
I think you better consult the Labour Department for proper advice. The employee will surely complain it deduction is made without his agreeing to it.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO