Re: Annual Leave Revoke!
hi!, I have read your threads and find it very helpful. Though, i also tried to find the answer to what i have in mind.. I'm gonna be a little detailed, so please bare with me.
-HR Head release a MEMO to foreign workers to sign and acknowledge..
Note: MEMO dont have any of the HR people's signature before & after we signed.
- Annual Leave of foreign worker will be on hold Indefinitely until further notice.
-Company have the right to implement as per Malaysia labor law
-Annual Leave can take only within Malaysia and not convertible to cash.
-One foreign worker didnt come back after the his leave and didnt finish the contract.
-Compassionate Leave may approve with supporting documents..
1. Is Malaysia labor law of local here and foreigner have any difference?
2. Do I have to wait for a family member to die before they let us to take leave?
3. The reason i want take leave is i wanna be with my family, what will i do with the leave that can only be use in malaysia?.. Is there such a thing?
4. Please dont get me wrong i dont anything against this country I love it here its just i wanna be with my little daughter and my wife.
5. Lastly, can you give me some of your personal opinion about the Memorandum i wrote here..