Forums 论坛

YM chan
15/07/2009 08:16:19
Re: Slander & Defamation

A colleague of mine out of nowhere, replied me via email, insulting and cursing me to no end. I didn't replied, but instead I forwarded her email to HR, asking them to put in record of her outburst. Of course, I shared this incident with the rest of my colleagues, and they were shocked that she behave such a manner, incl my boss. Looks like my HR is not taking action on this.... but I want apology from her - how can do that?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
15/07/2009 08:35:29
If it is a private matter, try to settle it amicably between both of you, privately. HR surely will not want to get involved.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)