Forums 论坛

11/07/2009 22:26:15
Re: single entry visa foreigner - employ them to work?

Can a single entry visa holder with no working permit but married a Malaysian is allow to work here? If being employed what is the consequences/penalty face by him/her and the employer if caught by the immigration officers?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
12/07/2009 10:05:14
You should consult the Immigration Department about such employment.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)