Forums 论坛

10/07/2009 11:48:00
Re: termination without notice

Dear Mr.Siew

We had a staff who has been working for 7years .salary paid on 1Jul09.. The staff did not informed officially or written notice to terminate to the management.... just verbal inform the clerk that he is resigning ....

1.No contract letter signed at time of employment .
2. Can we take legal action against him or request pay back?

appr your advise
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
10/07/2009 12:15:19
If his salary is not more than RM1500, you can lodge complaint at the Labour Office.
If his salary is more than RM1500, you can consult a lawyer whether you can sue him.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)