Forums 论坛

12/06/2009 22:00:00
Re: Hospitalised Leave

Hi, I am an employee who entiltles 4k monthly salary, am I protected under Labour Law?

I am having fracture on my left hand. The doctor issued MC of 45 days for me to rest at home. Am I still entitled for hospitalisation leave as the doctor certified that I am not able to work during my MC period? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
13/06/2009 10:23:23
You are not covered by the Employment Act. As such, you have to consult your own company about your sick leave entitlement. You may also refer to your appointment letter or company handbook about it.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)