Forums 论坛

17/01/2009 11:21:05
Re: Deduct salary

Hi...still remember me?
I had post a query on withhold of bonus on Dec 2008.
Here is another problems...
My company withhold my bonus...but they paid my bonus'EPF...They can simply cancel the bonus by contact bank...but for EPF..they cant...
So now they want get back the EPF's payment by deduct my salary!!
Can they do that?

Edit | Delete

KL Siew
17/01/2009 13:30:30
That is very unusual. You should make a complaint at the Labour Office.
Edit | Delete

20/01/2009 09:09:48
thank you for your reply..I will lodge a complaint once i get my pay i can show them the evidence..
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)