Forums 论坛

23/05/2009 10:45:52
Re: Medical Leave

My management ppl no allow us to claim the MC from the dentist and the MC from the gorvenment clinic.(worker can't afford the high pay of private doctor).So need asking is that a correct rule for the company.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
23/05/2009 15:21:20
Under the Employment Act, sick certificates from dentists and government medical clinic are valid. However, when the company has its own panel doctors, employees must seek treatment from the company doctor. If not, the company can refuse to recognize MC issued by government clinic.
Edit | Delete

25/05/2009 10:44:00
But my company no have a panel doctor for the dentist and worker going to the government hospital because seeking the specialist treament which our company panel doctor can't have this service!!!

So is that i need asking our panel doctor to write down a letter to refer it???

Thank you
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)