Forums 论坛

05/05/2009 10:58:24
Re: company close

my company will close on 15 May 2009. I just know this news on last saturday, my boss ask me work until 15 May 2009 only. This this situation can get any compensate from my company?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
05/05/2009 13:16:21
Let you read the Employment(Termination and Layoff Benefits) Regulations at for details of compensation if you have worked for over 12 months.

You may complain to the Labour Department or the Industrial Relations Department. Approach them, they may give the necessary advice.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)